“Evaluators must communicate to diverse audiences about the complexities of programs and their impacts. They strive to be accurate, compelling, and clear. At the same time, they are constrained by the time, attention, and training of audiences. To be successful, evaluators must develop strong information design skills.”
– AEA President, John Gargani
On Friday, October 28, 2016, at 4:30 pm, data2insight will present its final of three sessions for the conference: New Data Visualization Tools & Techniques to A+ Your Reporting. Data2insight founder, Veronica S. Smith, is one of four presenters.
The four abstracts featured for this session include:
- Translating Research Through Storytelling Using Story Maps;
- Enhancing Photographs as Means of Data Visualization in Evaluation;
- The latest dashboard research and sneak peek at an upcoming dashboarding field guide; and
- Information Graphics: The processes, the tools, and the products.
For additional information about this session, click here.
You STILL haven’t signed up for the conference yet? Time is running out, but it’s still not too late! Click here....