21 Sep Happy Positive Thinking Day
Did you know that September 13 is Positive Thinking Day? This year, data2insight is celebrating positive thinking as much as possible this month, especially with all the crazy that 2020 has brought our way!
Positive Thinking Day is a time set aside each year to concentrate on all things positive. An American entrepreneur started this day in 2003 so that people could commemorate the many rewards that can be found in thinking positively.
“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
You can begin celebrating by practicing these five things:
- Start today and every day with positive affirmations.
- Reflect on the power of positive thinking.
- Read and share inspiring quotes.
- Smile to everyone you meet.
- Write down things you are grateful for.
Learn more about the history of this day here.